a small world

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      I love this great big small world we live in!

      We have been giving a series of classes here, and as my city is very multicultural, it's not unusual to look out and see faces from around the globe.
      This class is no exception.

      In this class we have people from China, Mexico, India, Iran, Russia and the Ukraine. It's so interesting to hear about their life experiences, how they came to Canada, and how they got interested in meditation.

      In talking to the fellow from Russia, it turns out that he took a meditation class several years ago in his hometown in Siberia given by none other than our beloved Abarita!

      Isn't Guru's international-oneness-world grand?

      Purnakama