June 13: What prevents me?

  • sarala392
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2011
      The inevitable danger of judgement does not prevent me from killing others. The inevitable danger of judgement does not prevent me from getting angry with my brother. What prevents me from killing others is my life's inner and outer oneness with them. And what prevents me from getting angry with my brothers is my sincere concern for their ignorance.

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0001
      Sri Chinmoy, Meditations: Food For The Soul, Agni Press, 1970.