Thanks to Prashphutita

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 10:58 AM
      I would like to thank Australian photographer Prashphutita for his generous and regular contributions to Sri Chinmoy's photo-blog where each day of the year one new picture is published. He is sending me so many absolutely unknown treasures and I am sure that today's readers as well as future generations will be most thankful to him. At the same time I would encourage all other photographers in the New York area, who witnessed the master's steps, to contribute their work also. It is certainly wiser to share the photographs than keeping them hidden in the closet...

      And this is the link to the photo blog for those who don't know it yet:

      http://srichinmoyphoto.com/

      Kedar
      Blog Moderator