Re: Good Friday

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24 4:25 PM
      Thanks for sharing these lovely nature photos from your walk on Good Friday. I also enjoyed when you shared the early Spring Flowers recently. They looked like an elf might pop out from behind a flower any minute!
      http://gallery.srichinmoycentre.org/members/doris_cott/flowers/Early_Springflowers/
      Spring is much further along there than near my house. We are still in the midst of daffodils and forsythia, although some trees have just begun to flower in Rhode Island. By the beginning of May trees will have some just opened leaves.

      Happy Easter!
      Sharani
    • doris.cott
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25 2:50 PM
        I am sure your camera would have made much better quality photos! :-)

        And yes, nature *is* much further along not only compared to the US. It is a higgledy-piggledy hotch-potch of flowers that usually blossom at least a month later!

        We had a very nice Monday evening meditation and sang songs from the songbook "Jesus The Seeker, Christ Savior". I especially liked the "He Param Pita Songs." They are not as sad as "Kross Bedanai".

        Here are two of them:

        http://tinyurl.com/3few2tb
        http://tinyurl.com/4xx3n93

        * * *