6 & 10 Day Race photos

  • antaraprabhat
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2011
      Hello!

      I'll be taking pictures every day until the end of the two races.

      They will be posted on my gallery, here:

      http://gallery.srichinmoycentre.org/members/antara-prabhat/6-10-day-race

      Enjoy :)

      Antara-Prabhat
    • doris.cott
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2011
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2011
          Hi Antara-Prabhat,
          Thanks for sharing the link - if you want these could live in the U.S. section of the photo galleries - just let me know if you would like them to reside in that "neighborhood".

          This is a good time to remind everybody that Utpal is back to blogging with the 6 and 10 day race in full swing at: http://perfectionjourney.org/