Colors Of Madal Bal

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2011
      I happen to live right above a Madal Bal store and right below our meditation centre.

      If I use my mind I will say there are many useless things available in the store and I better go up and meditate but when I use my heart I will find many cute things that give me innocent joy.

      So sometimes I go up and sometimes I go down. :-)

      I got the idea of taking some pictures which I did and uploaded them on the online photo gallery. It was fun and made me forget that I was unable to go to NY for April celebrations!

      In case someone is in the mood of reviewing innocent and colorful pictures to get joy he/she may go here:

      http://gallery.srichinmoycentre.org/members/doris_cott/

      Have fun!

      Doris
    • shivaramgi
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2011
        They were cute - colourful beautiful - How big are the statues starting with the reclining Buddha #138/ - shivaram
      • doris.cott
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2011
          I am glad you liked the Buddhas, Shivaram! The declining Buddha is around 50 cm and the others are of similar size. They had one Buddha made of stone, very heavy and maybe 1 m high that a customer reserved. He was standing in our corridor for a few days. I was immediately "attached." I wish nobody would have bought him. :-)