We Do Not Have To Become A Saint

  • tejvan_13
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2011
      We do not have to become a saint
      To do God's Will.
      We can fulfil God's Will
      With our present life
      Of teeming weaknesses
      And imperfections.

      Sri Chinmoy, Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 17, Agni Press, 2000.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1330/58
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2011
        Tejvan, this aphorism is like a pool of cool water in the desert.
        Thank you for finding it and posting it.

        Purnakama
      • grega_levi
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2011
          Tejvan, that helped and enlightened me a lot! Thanks!
          Grega from Slovenia