Early Spring Flowers Planted By Mother Nature

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      I cannot imagine a world without flowers. When I look at flowers I can forget the rest of the world enjoying their beauty, perfection and fragrance.

      Here are a few new amateur pictures of early Springflowers taken at a special place in Winterthur, Switzerland that is somehow magical.

      Mother Nature has planted them with her own hands, therefore they are especially dear to me.

      http://tinyurl.com/3fpw4g3

      -Doris