Re: Presentation about the 3100 Mile Race at Sports Department University of Coimbra

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      Very inspiring presentation, Purna-Samarpan. Glad to see you are planning to run the 3100 again this year. I am sure you will transcend yourself once again. How is the Chi running course going? Can you tell us some of the benefits or the basic philosophy here for those who may not have the book?
      Gratefully,
      Arpan