Presentation about the 3100 Mile Race at Sports Department University of Coimbra

  • purna_samarpan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2011
      Hi,

      I just wanted to share the good news, that I was invited to give a Presentation about the 3100 Mile Race at the University of Coimbra Sport Department.

      The Presentation was very well received and the spirit of the Race was strongly there.

      Watch the slides that accompanied my Presentation here:
      http://www.leichtlaufen.de/leichtlaufen.de/3100_Mile_Race.html (in english)

      The Television of the University Interviewed me, you can watch it here:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jv8-6-jyi0 (mainly in Portugese);

      Pedro from our centre there made the event possible, he has a PhD in Sports Science and teaches at the Faculty.

      On Saturday I gave a 2h ChiRunning Clinic for 25 participants at the Faculty as well.

      The Presentation about the Race had a very good feeling and I am sure I will do this more often in the Future

      Greetings
      Purna-Samarpan
    • arpan_deangelo
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
        Very inspiring presentation, Purna-Samarpan. Glad to see you are planning to run the 3100 again this year. I am sure you will transcend yourself once again. How is the Chi running course going? Can you tell us some of the benefits or the basic philosophy here for those who may not have the book?
        Gratefully,
        Arpan