Re: the spiritual heart

  • sarala392
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 10:46 PM
      How lovely. What a good idea for the heart season.
      My favourite from that great little book "My Heart Temple" - p. 9

      May my heart ring
      Sleeplessly and breathlessly,
      Like the most sacred
      Temple bell.

      [- Sri Chinmoy, unofficial]
    • Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration-owner@yahoogroups
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7 6:09 AM
        [Posted on behalf of "kaushalyacasey"

        please see instructions for joining group and hiding email address.
        http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group ]

        Thank you for the self-offering of some really good poems, Purnakama.There is
        such quick access to the heart with this poetry - life-saver speed. Gratitude