Happy Chico Marathon Anniversary

  • Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration-owner@yahoogroups
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011
      [Posted on behalf of Belinda Please see:
      http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group
      for instructions on joining group and hiding email address]

      Hi,

      we can already count two devoted and brave female runners, who went out, running the full 26 miles this morning, in order to honour Gurus very first marathon on the very day: 3rd of March 1979, looking back 32 years.... we found ourselves carried by upmost inspiration and ever increasing gratitude.

      In Zuerich we are going to celebrate Gurus Marathon Achievements on Sunday the 20th of March. We will start at 8.00 o clock am and are expecting some (one doing it for the very first time)full marathon runners (body s ignorance hunters) as well as two mile(smilers),a few half marathon performances, relays and others schedule their training runs for their upcoming Invitational Marathon. It will be taking place at the Peace Mile, which Guru himself blessed by visiting and running on it many, many years ago.

      On the night before, Saturday evening, we will gather for a big Marathon Song singing, and also after the race, on Sunday, we are going to continue with a nice relaxing program all about running (singing, poem recitations, plays...)

      I am wishing everybody lots of inspiration, activities and fun as well
      runningly and regeneratively.

      Belinda