An Inspiring Poem

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
      Dear friends...

      Hopefully I will post more often now...in the meantime, here is an inspiring poem by Sri Chinmoy:

      "You are not asked
      To meet God halfway.
      You are just asked
      To come out of Your tiny, dark mind-room."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 60 by Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0641/77

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2011
        Thank you for posting again Kamalakanta!

        We missed your well chosen poems, and today's poem is especially significant.

        Looking forward to more.

        Purnakama
      • nirmalapoems
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2011
          Thank you for posting again Kamalakanta!

          here is one more Inspiring Poem

          To My Spiritual Master I Shall Give...

          To my spiritual Master I shall give gratitude.

          For my spiritual Master I shall become gratitude.

          from Fortune Philosophy (by Sri Chinmoy, unofficial)

          Looking forward to more.

          Nirmala
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2011
            Thanks, Purnakama!