New Items on Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010
      Dear friends,

      We have a few new items on the home page of Radio Sri Chinmoy, and I thought it would be good if you all knew about them....

      First of all, we have Aspiration-Cry CDs, Cds 4-9, as well as two episodes of Thought of the Day- 1) Swami Vivekananda and Parliament of Religions, 2) The United Nations.

      Also, we have selected performances from the Mahasamadhi Anniversary, October 11, 2010 at Aspiration-Ground in New York, where Sri Chinmoy students from all over the world gathered to honor his memory and share moments of meditation and spiritual music.

      We have Prachar talking about himself and Kailash's Singing Group, and we also have some breathtaking performances from the Songs of the Soul Concert in Kiev, Ukraine, which was offered on October 2, 2010.

      You can enjoy all these items at the Radio Sri Chinmoy site:

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta