Re: Announcing Inspiration-Letters: 21st edition

  • beverly_canada
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30 9:20 AM
      Always look forward to a new edition of Inspiration Letters. The latest issue did not disappoint - disparate topics of authors linked by a common spiritual theme, prefaced by - the editors description of the contents of a drawer - made me laugh - who can't relate?

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters-21

      Beverly
    • mahiruha_27
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
        Dear Beverly,

        Thank you for your kind words and sincere appreciation, always. I'm grateful to people like you who can give sensitive and thoughtful feedback on the Inspiration-Letters project. I'm really grateful.

        Sincerely,

        Mahiruha