Re: The Present Moment

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2010
      Thank you Tejvan for this bit of wisdom. This is exactly how I feel.

      Guru was not one for prophesying or predicting. Bettering yourself at every moment and not worrying about what the future may hold was definitely his philosophy.
      Pray, meditate, and be the best person you can be.

      And I loved the passages you chose to illustrate that very point.

      Purnakama