Announcing Inspiration-Letters: 21st edition

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      Jaitra and I are extremely happy to announce the publication of the latest edition of Inspiration-Letters.

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters-21

      Jogyata soulfully kicks off this issue with a wonderfully vivid account of his new lecture series in Wellington, New Zealand. He uses photographs of hikers and adventurers in a hostel as a springboard for his meditation on what it means to be a spiritual explorer.

      Arpan offers us a meditation on the meaning of friendship, and reflects on what it means to have an eternal friend in the Master or the Supreme.

      Noivedya offers us the tantalizing thesis in "That's Not All She Wrote", that perhaps women wrote many of the greatest literary works of antiquity, including the plays of William Shakespeare and the great Greek epics.

      Priyadarshan Bontempi serves us a virtual feast for the mind and the taste buds in his essay on the right way to cook Italian pasta. He's promised next time to share his personal Chicago pan pizza recipe with us. Can't wait!

      In my mood piece "If Tejvan Were Frodo" I reflected how the "Lord of the Rings" chronicles might have turned out differently, if Tejvan had been chosen to be the great ring bearer.

      Sharani wraps up this issue in "The Sky is a Storybook" in which finds endless wonder and enchantment in the sunrise, clouds and trees. She invites us all to share in her love of language and delight at the natural world.

      A special thank-you to my friend Jaitra for his scrupulous proofreading, and also for creating a truly beautiful site.

      Enjoy my dear friends!

      Sincerely,

      Mahiruha
    • beverly_canada
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
        Always look forward to a new edition of Inspiration Letters. The latest issue did not disappoint - disparate topics of authors linked by a common spiritual theme, prefaced by - the editors description of the contents of a drawer - made me laugh - who can't relate?

        http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters-21

        Beverly
      • mahiruha_27
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
          Dear Beverly,

          Thank you for your kind words and sincere appreciation, always. I'm grateful to people like you who can give sensitive and thoughtful feedback on the Inspiration-Letters project. I'm really grateful.

          Sincerely,

          Mahiruha