Songs of the Soul Tour

  • tejvan_13
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      Last week, I was able to see a few concerts from the recent European Songs of the Soul tour. The music was of a very high standard and captured the essence of Sri Chinmoy's musical spirit. Many in the packed out audiences were moved to tears by the dynamic and soulful offering of music and poetry. It was quite a tough schedule for all the performers and technical support team - six concerts in just over a week from Amsterdam to Dublin. (which included an unexpected night stay in Bangor after a storm caused ferries to be cancelled.) I wasn't actually in Bangor but I heard Ghandarva Loka somehow managed to take over a local Burger King for an impromptu rehearsal whilst waiting for next day's ferry.

      http://www.songsofthesoul.com/

      Tejvan