To Purnakama, Peter and Pavaka OT Where the National Enquirer Meets the Buddha

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010
      Purnakama,

      Thank you so much for your interesting reply, as well as for looking up the word "soolaimon". I really like Neil Diamond's vibe, so upbeat, so hopeful, so positive.

      Peter,

      I'll be sure to look up that song, "Pretty Amazing Grace". Neil Diamond's gospel-inspired tunes are really uplifting.

      Pavaka,

      Thanks for the psycho-babble! The worms, of course, are gummy worms, which are completely edible, and made with 100 % natural chemicals that mother nature never intended, but should have.

      Mahirhua