Re: Happy Birthday

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010
      Hi DurgaMata,
      I love the creativity of your inspiration. I could really imagine you jumping off the diving board with your descriptive writing. Thanks for sharing and the helicopter ride was certainly a grand way to mark a half century.

      Even though I am another culprit not writing much here lately, I will be thinking of my spiritual family as we observe the third anniversary of Guru's samadhi in a few days.