Inside My Silence-LIfe

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Dear friends,

      Another inspiring poem (among thousands!) by Sri Chinmoy:

      Inside My Silence-Life

      "Inside my sound-life
      I realise how weak I am.
      Inside my silence-life
      I discover that God's God-Power
      Is my other name."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 1 by Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0387/8

      enjoy!

      Kamalakanta

      Moderators Note:

      Kamalakanta, thanks for posting poems but the computer gremlins are adding funny symbols at end of each line. This can be avoided by pasting into plain text first (e.g. notepad) or previewing and checking poems.