Re: [Even more OT]Chicago etiquette

  • tejvan_13
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      Great Stuff Mahiruha,

      Just one question, what happens if you get in a Chicago lift and say.

      'Great City, but, you pizza is really disappointing compared to New York Pizza.'

      Tejvan

      p.s. one day, I will get up off the sofa and write a suitable composition for the estimable Inspiration Letters. The open issue really was my chance to bore every one with my opinions on the spiritual significance of Language and Hierarchy in Tolkien's First Age of the Noldor....