Three Are The Easy Steps

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2010
      Dear friends,

      It is really pretty simple, isn't it?

      Three Are The Easy Steps

      "Three are the easy steps
      To enter into the real spiritual life:
      Do not try to fight the world,
      Do not expect anything from the world,
      Do not forget to surrender to the illumining dictates
      Of your God-representative here on earth:
      Your soul."

      -Sri Chinmoy
      Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 36 by Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0503/1

      enjoy!

      Kamalakanta
    • cott.doris
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2010
        I just finished watching a documentation about the world situation with regards to nutrition.

        I find the poem below very helpful but I don't find these three steps very easy, yet the very word "soul" houses enormous inner strength.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2010
          Hi!

          He said easy, not very easy!..... :-)

          Kamalakanta