Sri Chinmoy's Cycling Photos online

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      During the August Birthday Celebrations in Queens, New York, a photographer friend of mine, Bhashwar, was so kind to give me a selection of his photos showing Sri Chinmoy during various cycling events in the seventies. The beautiful and historical photographs are and will be posted on Sri Chinmoy's daily Photoblog:

      http://srichinmoyphoto.com/

      Enjoy!

      Kedar
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
        Thanks, Kedar, for these photos!

        Keep up the good work!

        with gratitude, Kamalakanta
      • purnakama2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2010
          Thank you Kedar and Bashwar!

          There were so many amazing functions that were organised for us, and I truly loved them all, but I think my absolute favorite had to be the cycling function. The stories and the photos truly moved me, and I got to see an aspect of Guru that I had never seen before.

          Thanks to all who helped to make that function truly memorable!

          Purnakama
        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 15, 2010
            These photos are full of powerful determination,newness,oneness and strength!
            Thank you so much for your kind service Kedar and Bhashwar!
            Suchana