Always interesting

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 1:12 PM
      Sri Chinmoy was always interesting to be around. At functions, sometimes he would just sit in his chair, and hum to himself, or draw, or practice some of his favorite songs. But I never felt bored in his presence. I don't know why, but great Masters like him are always endlessly fascinating. In their quiet moments, they still exude a heavenly peace and serenity that lifts people up to a place that they could otherwise have never even dreamt of. Maybe that's why Sri Chinmoy always said, that for a God-realised Soul, manifestation was automatic. The moment you stand in the presence of a truly realized spiritual Master, you feel what he has and what he inwardly is: peace, purity and happiness in infinite measure.

      Looking forward to Celebrations!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 7:14 AM
        Yes, Mahiruha, how fortunate we were, and still are! To have been able to be with Sri Chinmoy; what an honor, blessing and privilege! We are so fortunate!

        Kamalakanta