Re: Reflecting on parents....

  • alap27
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010
      I like your post a lot. This is exactly what happens all around!
      Speed is ok but it has to be under control instead of making you hyper nervous (as so many kids are today).
      I'm quite happy that i was able with Gurus support to establish
      my flute making job. It makes me truly independent from the nervous bustle of today's economic world. I created my own little island where times goes much slower than around. But it took some 20 years to establish it.

      -Alap