Sri Chinmoy Students' Performances on Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010
      Dear friends,

      It is with great joy and pride that we publish on Radio Sri Chinmoy a random selection of performances by Sri Chinmoy students, most of them offered at Aspiration-Ground in the first 6 months of 2010. We have gathered 25 tracks of musical offerings for your enjoyment.

      We have also published a new episode of "Thought of the Day" with Sanjaya Spettigue. In this episode he talks about astrology...with quotes by Vivekananda, Yogananda, Lord Buddha and Sri Chinmoy.

      Our gratitude to all those who contributed to this wonderful rainbow of musical/spiritual offerings.

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta