3100 Mile Race Inspiration

  • cott.doris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2010
      It is not in my nature to "benefit" from others yet I didn't see any way how to support the runners of the 3100 mile race actively.

      I feel people who are in NY living there or others who are visiting or helping are privileged to be able to support the runners in their possible way.

      Yesterday I read a short report by Nandana (wife, mother, cook, blogger...!) who said that the runners would be happy to receive inspiration through e-mails or faxes by sending them jokes, stories, poems etc.

      http://www.3100.ws/2010/06/25/day-12-st-nick-in-june/

      I thought it was a nice idea. I personally collected many stories, poems and jokes by Guru over the years sometimes asking myself what for actually?

      Today I sent a story from the book series "Run And Become, Become And Run" which I thought may inspire the runners.

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0441/2/1

      Doris

      P.S. Incomprehensible for me someone sent an e-mail to Pranjal telling him that he bought a car! He is undertandably not reading such e-mails.