3100 Mile Race Photos and WHR

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010
      Here is a link to the 3100 Mile Race photos Gallery on the SCMT website. On that website you can also access blogs or stories about some of the endless activities there. We are just getting warmed up as are the runners, so stay in touch with the race for more and more interesting developments. They also love to get your feedback and email which is given to them every day and they read with much joy and interest.
      http://gallery.srichinmoyraces.org/3100/photos2010_001/

      I have not posted here in months as I have been on the road with the World Harmony Run in the USA up until the Grand Canyon. It is always a privilege and blessing to be on the team for any length of time.

      The US runners are now in Northern California running up the incredible Pacific Coastline. Please check out that website as well as the other parts of the world where amazing events and runs are happening right now at:

      http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/
      Don't forget to choose a country in the top right box in order to read Live From the Road stories and see many wonderful photos and short videos. The teams work hard and long at night to get the stories and photos uploaded after long and arduous miles on the road during the day. They love to get harmonemail as well which can be accessed at the bottom of each daily page and easy to send.

      Runningly grateful,
      Arpan