Re: aj agamanir

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 12, 2010
      Hi Doris,

      The video that I was speaking of was not one done by Kedar, although I would like to know if Kedar has a video of the Christchurch concert where I saw Guru perform this.
      I believe the video I have was done by Shardul and I only have it on VHS so I can no longer watch it.

      I'll be back in Germany this summer, so perhaps we'll see each other at Pujaloy:)

      Purnakama