Re: Health Mantra

    Message 1 of 11 , May 31, 2010
      Hi! There is music for it, and I have seen it, but it does not appear to be in the Sri Chinmoy Songs site.

      Kamalakanta
    • nayaknayaknayak
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 3, 2010
        There is a mantric song by Guru to improve your health. Words from Indian scriptures, music by Sri Chinmoy. It begins Tejo Asi Tejo Mayi Dehi. I have it and I use it from time to time. Very effective.

        Nayak
        Seattle
      • canadian_caitlin7
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 4, 2010
          Thank you, it is good to know that it exists. If anyone knows where to find it I would appreciate it. I feel like having the melody for it would be infinitely more inspiring then my own monotone chanting.

          :) Caitlin
        • cott.doris
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 5, 2010
            Dear Caitlin,

            I understand you may contact Nayak, but also Sarah from Seattle has the music.

            I am singing the Health Mantra almost regularly but at the moment I am still browsing through my folders to find the music for you. As soon as I find it I will send it to Ottawa by mail. I found your address in the directory. Is it valid? I would prefer to send it by fax to one of your enterprises.

            Doris
          • canadian_caitlin7
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 7, 2010
              Excellent! Thank you.

              If you could send it by fax to the Garden of Light that would be great.

              Regards, Caitlin
            • cott.doris
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 29, 2010
                Dear Caitlin,

                I am very, very sorry that I was not able to send you a fax with good news. The reason is simply that I don't find the song you asked for. I really have the overview of all my belongings so I guess I lent it to someone.

                What helped me a lot may help you as well. Besides meditation and prayer I found out that therapeutic fasting has a very good effect on my health. What the root for the plant is the intestine for the human being. If you find good instructions I am quite sure therapeutic fasting will help you. There are plenty instructions on the internet.

                Doris
              • canadian_caitlin7
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 29, 2010
                  That's fine Doris, will ask some others if they have it. Thank you for your efforts and suggestions (will do some research on fasting although I must admit I am not too excited about it as I have an intense and unyielding love for food.)

                  Cheers, Caitlin