Remember Me

  • cott.doris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2010
      Guru advised us to visit Pujaloy as often as possible. After quite some time today I got another chance to go to Heidelberg starting the journey in the early morning hours. Rain and sunshine alternated almost every hour. Here a buzzard, there a heron, sheeps, horses, cows and even a peasant appeared on both sides of the highway. A poppy field or rather a poppy mountain charmed us with all its flaming flowers that by coincidence matched with the color of my meditation garment – a color I rarely choose. I was wide awake listening to a recording of Guru playing the organ at Fraumünster in Zurich on May 26, 1987. Left and right green meadows, trees and open fields rushed along which added to the intensity of the music.

      Up until I stepped on stairs made of white marble entering the temple ground I didn't know I had been so hungry for Guru's Pujaloy-light! The whole place was surcharged with holiness, completed by white climbing roses along the rails, extraordinary long stemmed pastel colored lilies in full bloom, rhododendron of different colors, majestic garden lupine, some unknown flowers and – sunshine. Carrying a sweet feeling of joy and anticipation in the heart I saw myself inwardly already sitting up in the hall on a light blue chair – meditating.

      To my shame, I have to admit that in the past it happened a few times that I partly fell asleep while trying to concentrate. Not so this time as my joy to visit Pujaloy was strong and so it happened that Guru's light emanated from the transcendental picture as soon as I sat down and folded my hands. Silver light spread from one side of the hall to the other that made Guru's inner presence very easily tangible. Not enough, I was very astonished to see a warm golden circle around Guru's transcendental picture and it seemed as if the picture would move out of the frame leaving strong streaks of light in all directions. I have never witnessed such splendor ever before and so I thought I may share the experience with whoever may read this message.

      Back in the meditation center in Zurich at night I remembered Guru sitting at Aspiration-Ground as we listened to poems recited by him very soulfully that somehow brought back Sharani's law.