Hope

    Message 1 of 11 , May 26, 2010
      Dear friends, I am inspired today by the word "hope". Here are a few poems by Sri Chinmoy on the theme of hope:

      Hope Is His All

      "All his life he has been feeding hope:
      The beauty of hope,
      The purity of hope
      And the divinity of hope.
      Hope is his all."
      -Sri Chinmoy
      Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 97 by Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0572/30

      WE ALL NEED HOPE

      "Courage needs hope
      For its aspiration.
      Faith needs hope
      For its realisation.
      Love needs hope
      For its revelation.
      I need hope
      For my manifestation."
      -Sri Chinmoy
      Excerpt from The Dance Of Life, Part 11 by Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0042/1/17

      WHERE IS HOPE?

      "Where is hope?
      Hope is not in outer
      Liberty-school.
      Hope is not in outer
      Perfection-choice.
      Hope is in inner
      Self-giving,
      Which is eventually known as
      God-becoming."
      -Sri Chinmoy
      Excerpt from Transcendence-Perfection by Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0241/1/468

      "Hope is sweet.
      Hope is illumining.
      Hope is fulfilling.
      Hope can be everlasting.
      Therefore, do not give up hope
      Even in the sunset of your life."
      -Sri Chinmoy
      Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 112 by Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0712/85

      "Hope
      Is not just a word.
      Hope
      Is today's beautiful plant.
      Hope
      Is tomorrow's fruitful tree."
      -Sri Chinmoy
      Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 14 by Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0421/8

      "Hope never loses its beauty.
      Hope never loses its joy.
      Hope never loses its power.
      Hope never loses God's
      Compassion-Eye."
      -Sri Chinmoy
      Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 196 by Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0961/69

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta
    • doris.cott
      Message 2 of 11 , May 16
        One thing I am trying to be more grateful for is, that whenever I am struggling with a problem in life I find hopeful words in Guru's writings.

        Another thing to be grateful for is the fact I am able to find these words in the online Sri Chinmoy Library - for sharing..

        "The Sacred Fire":
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/scf-1

        America: The Brother and Lover of the world:
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/ned-33