Re: my bike

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23 7:10 PM
      Dear Purnakama, your posting is bringing me back to the old times when I used to cycle so often! Unfortunately those days are gone as my city has become overcrowded and the same old streets and avenues are sheltering now many more cars, motorbikes, trucks and buses.

      Anyway there is still some hope for me when holidays arrive and many people will leave the big city; I´ll be renewing then the joy of doing some exercise faster than walking and running! :-)

      In the meantime I keep a nice white and black photo of Guru with his bike in India before he left to America. I have read somewhere that he would ride on bike serving the ashramites in Pondicherry as a mailman usually does here but I haven´t read yet his stories from his childhood. Thank you for supplying us with this information!

      Happiest cycling!
      Suchana