Re: Mr. Mehrotra's poem

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2010
      Dearest Durga-Mata,

      There is also an original version in Hindi; let me know if you are interested in it so I could send it to you via inner email.

      I also love poems a lot! I still keep an old one published by a newspaper in 1968, I remember that my grandmother liked it a lot and I copied it on my diary afterwards. In some way this poem was a milestone for me to follow Guru´s friendly aspect, here it is:

      ¨We should never complain about life.
      There will be always a friend
      to make us believe in friendship;
      there will be always a flower
      to show us the beauty;
      there will be always some memories
      to honour our past;
      there will be always hope
      to start the day.¨

      (Anonymous)

      I hope that your all your new projects will come true very soon so that many children enjoy your creative inspiration!

      In oneness,
      Suchana