Re: God Can Never Be Strict With You

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2010
      Kamalakanta there is nothing inadequate in your words.
      I was thinking as I read your post how inspiring it is to hear someone who is a long time disciple and a close disciple speak about Guru in such a sweet way.

      I often need to be reminded of the loving Father aspect, as the idea of punishment still appears in my consciousness now and again, especially when I feel my aspiration slipping.

      This was a beautiful poem selection. Thank you!

      Purnakama