Airplay

  • pavaka_cambrian
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      I thought some of you might be interested to know that a radio DJ here in Montreal has been playing Parichayaka's remix of the song Ami Habo featured on my last CD. His world music show airs on Radio-Canada and is broadcast nationally. Radio-Canada is the French language equivalent of the BBC in the UK or NPR in the US. Last Sunday he said some very nice things about Guru. You can read or listen (en francais) to what he said at: http://www.pavaka.com/news/

      Pavaka
    • jaitra.gillespie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2010
        Pavaka is possibly being modest in avoiding mentioning that repeated nationwide airplay — for this is not the first time he has been on the radio — means that he is now a bona fide, real life rock and roll star!

        We will all soon be able to say that we knew him before he was famous!

        Seriously though, impending name and fame and MTV features aside, this is a pretty impressive achievement, and Pavaka definitely deserves our applause.

        And another plug for his on the airwaves album, which can still be purchased here:

        http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/pavaka2

        Jaitra