Though Love

  • cott.doris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2010
      While browsing through the city library for a "good movie" I came across an overwhelming documentation about a Buddhist monk in Thailand who trains Buddha's "Lost Children" in Thai boxing, prayer and meditation. A smile from his little students is worth ten million dollars he says.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYF-f6nYvaQ

      I didn't find any appropriate words to express my feelings so I tried to express them in a poem:

      Though Love

      My Master,
      Suffering I too knew
      Right from birth-