Tears and Smiles

  • cott.doris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2010
      Today, while I was sitting in a train that brought me to Winterthur, my new home-city in Switzerland, it began to rain and water was rinsing down the window. The little rivers reminded me of tears.

      Also, I had read a poem a few minutes before that spoke to me. It went like this (unofficial):

      THREE TEAR-DROPS

      The doubt-beast left me
      The moment God discovered
      At His Feet
      Three tear-drops
      Of my heart.

      -Sri Chinmoy
      From: 10'000 Flower-Flames, Part 10

      I always carry a little notebook with me and I wrote the following little poem I liked right away:

      How many tears
      Do You collect every day,
      My Lord?

      "My child,