Re: Some thoughts on being a seeker

  • louisanaturelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2010
      Thank you Mahiruha for everything that you wrote here. We had a lecture last week (given by a boy from Prague) and now we give the classes. Although it is a very beautiful, fulfilling and inspiring experience to talk to the seekers, sometimes it seems to be very difficult. Before I start talking I am always afraid that I will not be able to tell them the right thing, but Guru always works through me and finally I can see that the seekers were inspired...
      What you wrote about being a seeker is very inspiring for me...
      My gratitude heart.

      Luiza -Bucharest Centre(Romania)
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2010
        Hi, Mahiruha!

        I once had a car that had so much rust, the license plate fell out!

        Do I qualify?

        Kamalakanta
      • suchana27
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 29, 2010
          Dear Mahiruha,
          Many thanks for this amazing invitation I will be sharing with seekers from now on. I am sure that any genuine spiritual traveler will be delighted to experience Guru´s path, the path of the Heart, in so different levels.

          Best regards,
          Suchana