1000 Mile Race in Athens, Greece

  • purna_samarpan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2010
      I just wanted to inform about the 1000 Mile Race that is currentley held in Athens. The start of the race was on March 15 th.
      http://www.dayrunners.gr/default.htm

      This is the link to their website.

      Madhupran Wolfgang Schwerk is leading the field right now, after 60 hours he had logged 389 km ( 241 miles )
      watch the temporary results: http://www.championchip.gr/liveResults/2010/UltraMarathon/files/UltraMarathon2010_16days.pdf

      Abichal is also racing there as well as Hans J├╗rgen Schlotter, who also finished our 3100 mile Race .

      This week the 7 day race will start and end of March there will be a 24/48 and 72 h Race as well.

      The course is a flat 1 km lap.

      Happy Running in spring time !

      Purna-Samarpan