Re: Saturday’s Special Events in New York

  • jadranka11
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2010
      Thank you Arpan for all the reports from New York, that are really inspiring.

      Last Sunday in Belgrad on the sunny, but very cold day, about 10 people gathered and ran to celebrate Guru's First Marathon. Three of us (girls) ran half marathon, and the others did shorter distances.
      It was beautiful and enthusiastic energy and we are grateful for all the opportunities we have on our Path to improve ourselves.

      Thank to all for sharing your experiences.

      Gratefully,
      Jadranka, Belgrade