"One Thousand Lotus Petals"

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      Dear friends, brothers and sisters,

      It is with great joy that we publish on Radio Sri Chinmoy the first 50 songs from "One Thousand Lotus Petals".

      This is a very special recording by Sri Chinmoy. Most people lose their voice with age. In Sri Chinmoy's case, his voice got better with age; more expressive and sweeter.

      This recording has some of Sri Chinmoy's own favorite songs out of the 20,000 he composed.

      So we hope you enjoy this....very conducive to meditation.

      Here is the link to the page on Radio Sri Chinmoy:

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/414

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta