Re: Marathon Anniversary Inspiration

  • cott.doris
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
      Dear Arpan, for me the highlight of our latest joyday was watching the video "Love of Running" by Utpal where disciples are running a marathon in honor of Guru's first marathon in Chico.

      http://www.srichinmoy.tv/tv/315

      As you said Guru did everything not only to inspire us, his disciples, but the whole world. I was not only touched by Guru's dedicated running but also by the heartfelt comments of the runners who really ran for their Master, which was tangible. I was especially inspired by Snehashila who is over 80 years old. They all give back their love to the master that they have received over the many years they spent with Guru.

      Although I am injured for many years I decided to at least try to be part of this year's marathon in April by walking as long as I can.