Re: I Heard The Spring Bird Singing

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi Doris,
      No Spring News from me yet although where I live was spared a big snowstorm unlike New York City a few days ago. I think I am just carrying the feeling of warm weather in my heart from the Christmas Trip. I took seemingly a zillion photos of beaches in Puerto Rico along with video footage of the waves crashing onto the shore. I may just watch those every time I need to feel a sense of peace washing up on the shore of my soul.

      Now I remember that you did not like Google translator very much so I assure you that I looked at your site in German only and because I studied German some in school years ago, I was able to recognize your blog post there. I cannot read German fluently but I could make out the general sense of things in your posts. I better hope I don't get quizzed though, :-)

      Wishing you a sweet Spring season as it arrives,