Re: Some never-before-seen photographs

  • animesh.harrington
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2010
      Glad you liked the photos. There are so few of them from that era and each one is priceless. Who knows, as time goes on, more may emerge – I hope so.

      In the meantime, the next group of photos will be of Guru's 1969 visit back to India. I'll let you know when they are ready.

      Thanks,

      Animesh
    • animesh.harrington
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2010
        They are great photos. I agree, there is a sort of tranquil intensity in Guru's eyes – as though he was just waiting for the day his mission would start in the West.

        It's hard to believe that some of these pictures were taken over 50 years ago and have hardly ever been seen. But I'm sure everyone who sees them now will get the same joy and delight as you have.

        Vidagdha is busily compiling the next set of photos from Guru's 1969 visit to India.

        Thanks for your kind comments.

        Animesh
      • suchana27
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 22, 2010
          My very special ´Thank you´ to Vidagdha and yourself for this precious collection!

          Suchana