Re: 23rd Anniversary of 7,063 ¾ lbs. Lift

  • jadranka11
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10, 2010
      Thank you Arpan for posting about the events that are really significant for all of us. I remember my amazement when I saw the photo of Guru lifting these metals for the first time.

      Greetings to all,

      Jadranka, Belgrade
    • jadranka11
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 10, 2010
        Dear Suchana,

        It would be great if you could scan the postcard and put it on site, so we can see the things that were happening at that time. For us who came a little bit later, it is precious to have a larger picture of the events that marked Guru's manifestation at that time.

        Gratitude,

        Jadranka
      • suchana27
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 12, 2010
          Dear Jadranka,

          I will gladly scan this photo-postcard but I am not in position to put it on site.
          I just need to know who should I send it in order to do that job.

          There were also huge color photos of that Guru´s unique weightlifting in some programmes made for Guru´s Concerts in Europe and Australia at that time,I guess. We may get copies of them in April Celebrations.

          In oneness,
          Suchana