Re: 23rd Anniversary of 7,063 ¾ lbs. Lift

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
      Arpan,

      I agree with Linda! What a wonderful description! Thank you so much!

      Mahiruha
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2010
        Dear Linda,

        You know that it was called ¨The One-Arm Miracle Lift¨ as it is read on the beautiful triptic big card I received 22 years ago for the 1st Anniversary Celebration.

        It is not easy to place this card with a frame so I always keep it on the shelf with some of Guru´s photos and books. When you try to fold the card you can see like a cottage with two white and black photos of Guru lifting this unbelievable weight of metal.

        At that time it was my feeling that, after this miracle, he had changed for the better the course of mankind; that once again he had put into practice his poetry-vision -¨In God´s dictionary the word ´impossibility´ does not exist.¨(unofficial)

        One of the side folds has ¨A Soulful Prayer-Offering¨ offered by Guru prior to this lifting:

        ¨God the Compassion,
        Man the gratitude.

        Man the height,
        God the Delight.

        Man the perfection-dream,
        God the Satisfaction-Reality.¨
        (unofficial)

        The floor of this card-cottage has some extra information:

        Date: 30 January 1987 Time: 1:25 a.m.
        Weight: 162 1/4 pounds Training: 19 months

        Lift equals: over 43 1/2 times body weight
        Succeeded in: first training session
        Total number of attempts: 5 (in 47 minutes)
        Successful attempts: 3rd, 45th, 5th (in 25 minutes)

        When you close all the folds of this card-cottage, the big title reads -¨A 20th Century God-Compassion-Miracle¨ on countless ´Gratitude´ words.

        Thank you so much to Arpan for his account.

        In celebration,
        Suchana
      • jadranka11
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 10, 2010
          Thank you Arpan for posting about the events that are really significant for all of us. I remember my amazement when I saw the photo of Guru lifting these metals for the first time.

          Greetings to all,

          Jadranka, Belgrade
        • jadranka11
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 10, 2010
            Dear Suchana,

            It would be great if you could scan the postcard and put it on site, so we can see the things that were happening at that time. For us who came a little bit later, it is precious to have a larger picture of the events that marked Guru's manifestation at that time.

            Gratitude,

            Jadranka
          • suchana27
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 12, 2010
              Dear Jadranka,

              I will gladly scan this photo-postcard but I am not in position to put it on site.
              I just need to know who should I send it in order to do that job.

              There were also huge color photos of that Guru´s unique weightlifting in some programmes made for Guru´s Concerts in Europe and Australia at that time,I guess. We may get copies of them in April Celebrations.

              In oneness,
              Suchana