Re: Anniversary Function in N.Y. for Aspiration-Plants and Service-Trees

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2010
      Thank you so much, Arpan, for sharing these jewels of your heart-memories.

      Even though I was with the group in Mexico on that occasion, I did not remember so many details around Guru´s completion of the Aspiration-Plants series,the start of his Service-Trees and the subsequent display of spiritual activities blessed by his holy presence.

      You are so true in saying that Guru´s consciousness is always back or rather he has never left -it happened to me these last days to pick up one book of the Aspiration-Plants series and read them at different places -train, subway, bus, lines at the bank and so on without knowing exactly the reason of my choice.
      In some way, at least, I am so happy that my soul was receptive enough to make it happen and celebrate this anniversary!

      Gratefully,
      Suchana