Re: Early Morning Alarm (was OT OT rites of Passage)

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2010
      Tejvan,

      I just learned how to use an iron recently. I didn't realise you had to plug it in; now wrinkles in my clothes are vanishing like snowmen in Death Valley in August. In fact, when I left for work this morning, I left my iron sizzling on top of my new Nordstrom's suit jacket. I sprayed it with starch for fifteen minutes just for safety.

      I'm going through rites of passage like Skittles!

      Mahiruha